Terms and Conditions
Reservation must be made directly to Myanmar Shine Min Co., Ltd. through email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rates are quoted net in United States Dollar and Myanmar Shine Min Co., Ltd. reserves the right to change the rates with or without prior notice.
The tour prices include accommodation (twin-shared basis), domestic airfares, transfer and sightseeing in air-conditioned vehicle, meals mentioned in each itinerary, tour guide, entrance fees and other services as shown in each itinerary.
The tour prices do not include international airfares, travel insurance, visa fees, international airport tax, room service charges, extra baggage charges, and personal expenses such as laundry, souvenirs, beverages, tips & camera bill, etc.
To confirm your travel arrangements with us, you will be required to pay a deposit of 50% of the total tour cost 45 days (GIT-60 days) prior to arrival depending on the products and services booked on your behalf. This deposit must be paid directly to office (OR) by telegraphic transfer to one of our bank accounts. We will update the payment details & bank account details to you by email once we have received your reservation.
Myanmar Shine MIn Co., Ltd. reserves the right to cancel or accept the bookings if the deposit is not received 45 days (GIT-60 days) prior to arrival unless prior arrangement has been made.
The remaining balance must be paid 14 days (GIT- 30 days) prior to arrival.
A bank copy of transfer order must be sent by fax or email to our office in Yangon.
Myanmar Shine MIn Co., Ltd. is not responsible for any extra costs incurred by bank transfers. If you do not make full payment for your arrangements by the required date, we reserve the right to consider the booking cancelled and you will forfeit any deposit paid.
Our Bank Account
Tel: +951- (Foreign Remittance Department)
Clients’ full details together with rooming list should be provided within 14 days prior to arrival.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Cancellation must be made in written form via email directly to Myanmar Shine MIn Co., Ltd. Cancellation takes effect the day on which the written notice is received.
For FIT (less than 9 pax), a cancellation penalty will be imposed as follows:
• More than 45 days prior to arrival – No charges
• 30-45 days prior to arrival – 30% of the total invoice will be charged
• 14-29 days prior to arrival – 50% of the total invoice will be charged
• Within 14 days of arrival – 100% of the total invoice will be charged
• No-show – 100% of the total invoice will be charged
For GIT (9 pax & above), a cancellation penalty will be imposed as follows:
• More than 60 days prior to arrival – No charges
• 45-60 days prior to arrival – 30% of the total invoice will be charged
• 30-44 days prior to arrival – 50%
• Less than 30 days prior to arrival – 100%
• No-show – 100%
A change of tour date within 45 days of arrival will be treated as a cancellation and we reserves the right to apply the cancellation fees.
After commencement of travel, no refund will be made, either in part or full, for unused air tickets, meals and accommodation, ground transportation and other services included in the tour price.
• Child below 2 years (no extra bed) is free of charges. (exclusive of air fares)
• Child below 12 yrs old sharing same room with 1 parent/guardian is charged for 100%.
• Child below 12 yrs old (extra bed) sharing same room with parents is charged for 90%.
• Child below 12 yrs old (no extra bed) sharing same room with parents is charged for75%.
• For all tours without accommodation, child above 2 years is charged as adult rate.
Group tour of full paying 15pax, one (01) tour leader is given complimentary.
Responsibility and Liability
Myanmar Shine MIn Co., Ltd. acts as an intermediary between the clients and service providers such as the hotels, airlines, transportation services and other individuals, agents or organizations that provide services. Therefore Myanmar Shine Min Co., Ltd. assume no liability for any loss, injury or damage sustained during or outside the tour program. Additional expenses or inconveniences incurred due to delay, accidents sickness, death, natural disaster and/or political unrest will not be held responsible by Myanmar Shine Min Co., Ltd. Neither the compensation nor refund will be given for non-attendance or cancelled activities. Meals not taken are not refundable. However, Myanmar Shine Min Co., Ltd. will make the best possible effort to keep up with the original tour program and arrangements as agreed upon. Myanmar Shine Min Co., Ltd. also reserves the right to modify the original tour program in the interest of the client when deemed necessary.
Please note that:
• Small deviations in the tour program are sometimes necessary, depending on weather, road conditions, flight schedules and room availability.
• Purchase of travel insurance in your country or elsewhere (not available in Myanmar yet) is recommended to save you from any possible loss because cancellation policies of most hotels in Myanmar do not allow any amendment to be made without any charges ( many hotels claim 100 % cancellation fees if the cancellation or amendment is made within 30-45 days of arrival for FIT & within 60 days for GIT )
• Supplement charge for room rate in peak dates depends on the hotel category used. Compulsory gala dinner on X’mas, New Year’s Eve & Lunar New Year’s Eve to be advised upon booking.
• The transportation rates included in our quotation were based on the fuel rate of MMK 840-900 per liter. We reserve the right to adjust our prices periodically in case of fuel price increases by the Government and subsequent price increases by our suppliers when such cumulative costs from our suppliers exceed 10% and above. We reserve the right to adjust our prices in case of new directives of the applicable Commercial Tax and any other taxes and levies imposed by the Central Government and/or local Governments and/or regulatory state bodies. We reserve the right to adjust our prices in case of changes in currency exchange rates between MMK & USD.
This information is valid at the time of publication but is subject to change with or without prior notice. Should any changes occur, they will be posted immediately on our website.
However, should the terms and conditions change after the deposit is paid, the terms and conditions under which the deposit was paid shall apply.
Participation in the tour implies the person’s agreement to the above conditions.